Kaal Sarp dosh
All of the planets in the universe move in their orbits on a regular basis, and that motion is the basis of modern astrology. There are two unseen yet sinful planets in the planets, known as Rahu and Ketu, and destiny. According to this, these two always live face to face. Now, many times when a person is born, the position of all the major planets in the universe becomes such that Rahu and Ketu are in front, behind, right, or left, then all the planets come in the middle, and this coincidence later became known as Kaal Sarp Dosh. This defect is also found in Laguna Kundli due to a prenatal abnormality. Kaal Sarp Dosh can also be caused by kicking or killing a snake. In order to get rid of this dosh, one should perform Kaal Sarp dosh puja in Ujjain.
Remedy for Kaal Sarp dosh
There are many types of Kaal Sarp Dosh, but it is proved from the scriptures that when the sea was churning the nectar was divided between the gods and the demons, and a demon named Rahu drank the nectar that stood in front of him. It has been. Of God. However, the sun god recognized him and told Lord Narayana. He cut off his head and torso from the wheels but gave it a planetary meaning, and whenever another planet came in between, the combination of Kar-Sarp-Dosh was formed: Lord Bholenath of Ujjain Shivling became famous as Mahakal. Therefore, Ujjain is characterized by being a bit bigger than any pilgrimage, so, Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja should be done in Ujjain itself.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja is known to be one of the most effective ways to overcome the effects and resolution of Kaal Sarp Dosh.
- Dawn is the best time when one must chant the Gayatri Mantra towards the sun 21 or 108 times a day for nivarana of this dosh.
- One can worship the Nagaraja who is known to be the snake god every Sunday and especially on the day of Panchami Tithi.
- Chanting Om Namah Shivaya and Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is known to be one of the most important nivarana of Kaal Sarp Dosh.
- Fasting on the day of nag Panchami can aid in the removal of this dosh.
- Visit famous Lord Shiva’s holy places, such as Jyotirlingas such as Somnath, Trimbakeshwar, Rameswaram, etc. to offer prayers or try to perform the known Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja if possible.
Benefits of Kaal Sarp dosh nivaran
There are several pros to using Kaal Sarp Shanti, a couple of them are mentioned below:
- This Dosh can be removed from a person’s life by performing the Kalsarp Shanti.
- This aids in obtaining the blessings of the Rahu and Ketu planets.
- Performing the Kaal Sarp dosh puja in Ujjain, contributes to an increase in positivity, good health, and wealth in a person’s life.
- It makes a person more honest and optimistic about his or her efforts in their day-to-day lives.
- Kaal Sarp Shanti puja enables a person to become daring in life, willing to take risks and use extraordinary effort to overcome all weaknesses in order to achieve success and goals.
- This helps a person to be truthful in his or her actions and outlook on life or lead their life in a more honest way.
- This puja aids in the removal of unknown dread and malevolent spirits.
- This puja contributes to personal and societal success in the life of a person.
Why should Kaal Sarp dosh puja be performed by a pujari?
Kaal Sarp dosh puja Ujjain should be performed by a pujari. A pujari is a person who performs puja in temples. He performs various kinds of puja as asked by the people for many reasons. Kaal Sarp dosh puja in Ujjain should only be done by a pujari who has complete knowledge of the Kaal Sarp dosh. He should be aware of all the mantras that need to be chanted during the Puja for the removal of Kaal Sarp dosh. Only expert pujaris in the region of Ujjain can perform this puja as they will help you achieve a great relief that you have been suffering for a long time due to the presence of this dosh in your kundali.