When Mars occupies an unfavourable position in a person’s horoscope, this is known as a Mangal Dosha in Vedic astrology. If the planet Mars occupies a specific location in a Hindu’s horoscope, that individual may experience ill results. These ill consequences may impact the individual’s marital and social life. We’ll talk about the wide mangal dosh puja Ujjain varieties and their impacts in this piece.
Describe Mangal Dosha.
When Mars is in a bad position in a person’s horoscope, it’s called Mangal Dosha. Kuja Dosha, Bhom Dosha, and Angaraka Dosha are all names for it. If Mangal Dosha is present in their horoscope, several issues might arise in a person’s life, including marriage and other relationships.
What triggers Mangal Dosha?
When Mars occupies one of a person’s sensitive house positions, they may experience the negative effects of mangal dosh puja Ujjain. Mars in these signs may not always indicate Mangal Dosha, but it does for some people. The severity of Mangal Dosha is determined by the position of Mars inside a person’s horoscope and how it interacts with the positions of the other planets in that chart.
There are five subtypes of Mangal Dosha, each with unique symptoms and features. This includes:
- If Mars occupies the first, fourth, seventh, eighth, or twelfth house of the horoscope with a degree of less than 28, this configuration is known as Anshik Mangal Dosha. Compared to other forms of Mangal Dosha, this one is generally considered mild.
- Mars in the first, fourth, seventh, eighth, or twelfth house of the horoscope with a degree greater than 28 is said to be in Paatak Mangal Dosha. When compared to Anshik Mangal Dosha, this form of Mangal Dosha is seen as more detrimental.
- If Mars occupies the 2nd house of the horoscope, the resulting planetary configuration is known as Kulik Mangal Dosha. Mangal Dosha is considered extremely harmful and can lead to major difficulties in a person’s life.
- When Mars occupies the fourth house of the horoscope, a planetary configuration known as Vishakt Mangal Dosha is formed, issues with money and property may arise due to this Mangal Dosha.
- When Mars is near the Moon in the horoscope, this configuration is called Chandra-Mangal Dosha. Having this kind of Mangal Dosha can negatively impact one’s health, especially in the areas of the circulatory system and the nervous system.
Negative Repercussions of Mangal Dosha
It is thought that mangal bhat puja Ujjain may have a wide range of detrimental impacts on a person’s life, especially in the spheres of marriage and intimate relationships.
Mango Dosha Treatments
Several different therapies can alleviate Mangal Dosha. These are a few popular treatments:
- To appease Mars and mitigate its effects, worshippers undertake a puja known as Mangal Dosha Puja.
- Mangal Bhat Puja — a ritual carried out by the single to mitigate the ill effects of Mangal Dosha and boost their marriage prospects.
- Contributions – Giving away red things, red lentils, or copper to help alleviate the ill effects of Mangal Dosha.
- Gemstones — Dosha-balancing gemstones may be worn, such as coral, red garnet, or ruby.
Mangal dosh puja in ujjain, in the state of Madhya Pradesh in India, is a holy city for Hindus and Jains. There are several temples in the city where people can do the puja and get blessed to lessen the impact of Mangal Dosha. The Mangalnath Temple and the Mahakaleshwar Temple are two most visited places of worship to perform the mangal dosh puja in ujjain.
Mangal Dosha is a major factor in Vedic astrology, and when it manifests negatively, it can have serious consequences for a person’s life. To mitigate the unfavourable consequences of Mangal Dosha, worshippers should fast, give, wear jewels, and undertake other rituals like puja. People worldwide come to Ujjain to perform and get blessings from the mangal bhat puja Ujjain.